Chaos in Libya as Gaddafi Kills

See that bullet on the left? It belongs to a .50 caliber.
You know how many inches it is? About 5.
You know who’s taking the hits? Libyans.
Do you know how much of an impact this is on a person’s body? It tears them apart.

This country has been ruled with an iron fist for the past 42 years by the notorious regime of Muammar Gaddafi. While claiming to have a unique form of direct democracy, the regime has never tolerated any dissent, and has carried out many atrocities over the decades it has been in power oppressing its people, including public hangings, long-term imprisonments without trial, and the infamous massacre of 1270 prisoners in the Abusleem prison in Tripoli in 1996. Libya has no constitution, parliament, elections or free press. All political activities and parties are banned.

The Libyan people have risen in a wide wave of peaceful protests since February 15th that are turning into a bloodbath due to the vicious repression of these protests that the rulers of Libya have unleashed on its citizens. Hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries are being reported, with graphic evidence posted all over the Internet. This has got to stop. Nobody believes the denials and feeble excuses of the Libyan government's representatives.

All the Libyans want is justice for their country and they're being murdered for it.
Gaddafi is killing his own people and there's no doubt that without outside help he will stop. It's gone beyond chaos.

What can you do to help? You can take less than a minute of your time to sign a petition so that we can try and send help to save the Libyans. There is a petition you can sign here at Change.Org - with links for more information on the massacres in Libya.

By raising awareness and giving support, hopefully we will be a step closer to stopping the injustice in Libya.

Latest articles