Orange County Abductions

The City of Orange County has been seen as a quiet and peaceful place with flourishing scenary and bustling streets. Up until late Monday, a ray of attempted abductions have been tried through the City of Orange County all the way up to the City of La Habra in California.

Recently, a group of underaged girls were approached by a man in a red vehicle that attempted to coax them all into his car with absolutely no luck. This red vehicle was last sighted in La Habra before authorities have now announced that it was also spotted somewhere in Orange County just this past Monday.

As of this week, more attempts of kidnapping have occurred in La Habra as well as the Ailso Niguel High School where a fifteen-year-old girl was stopped by a driver in a van with tinted windows who claimed that her parents were in a car accident and that he was sent to pick her up. She tells authorities that she understood that the man was lying and soon started yelling at passing motorists for attention. The man in van soon took off without another word.

The suspect was identified as a Hispanic man in his late 30's adorning a T-shirt and a moustache. Investigators are now questioning whether this man is connected to other attempted kidnappings in other surrounding cities.

Latest articles