The Church of Euthanasia - Comments

  • Sleepy-San

    Sleepy-San (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    Canada
    This is a very interesting concept, although I'm not sure how this religion is going to continue on what with all the members killing themselves. ;)
    June 12th, 2013 at 01:57am
  • a mimosa pudica

    a mimosa pudica (2200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    25
    Location:
    Philippines
    I've never heard of this religion but I became very interested after reading your article. It was short and informative and you've given me sources that I can look further into. Just after reading your article, I went and even told my sister and mom about it.

    I believe that our world is dying and the increase of population is making it worse but their ways on how to protect our planet for the inevitable really makes me wonder.

    I have no conclusions yet to what I truly think about this religion but I am looking forward to learning more.
    May 21st, 2013 at 06:55pm
  • folie a dru.

    folie a dru. (1270)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    United States
    This is pretty interesting. Never heard of such a thing, but the ideas I have heard of before. My boyfriend and I agree that we're destroying the planet and there are too many humans. I've heard people say that all humans should kill themselves and leave the planet to the animals. Agenda 23 actually talks about decreasing the planet population by a significant percent. This is interesting to see in a "religious" light because generally it's a bunch of hippies discussing it when I do.

    Also, the article was really easy to read and informative at the same time. I may actually look more into this because it's interesting.
    May 20th, 2013 at 10:15pm