Patrick Swayze Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer

Patrick Swayze Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer Actor Patrick Swayze, age fifty-five, has been diagnosed with a deadly disease known as pancreatic cancer. Pancreatic cancer has a very high fatality rate and he’s been told to quit smoking so that his body can better respond to the various treatments that he’s receiving. He’s stared in number of films such as Dirty Dancin’, Ghost, Donnie Darko, Fatherhood, Point Blank, Road House, and Next of Kin. In 2003 he returned to stage musicals and had a role in the show Chicago.

A pilot for the new A&E TV show The Beast was filmed in December and features Swayze. A&E later stated this quote "However, at this time all of our thoughts are solely with Patrick and his family. We are all wishing for a speedy recovery to a truly gifted actor."

It’s said that he’s on regular schedule and working on upcoming projects including a movie featuring Jessica Biel and Oscar winner Forest Whitaker called Blue Powder

Last week The National Enquirer’s top headline on their website stated that the actor had only five weeks to live. These reports are false and it has, in fact, been confirmed that he’s doing good and responding very well to the cancer treatments that he’s been receiving from The Stanford University’s Cancer Center.

Latest articles