British TV's Mark Speight Discovered Dead

British TV's Mark Speight Discovered Dead Police officers were called to a remote section of Padington train station, in London, at 10 AM [GMT] yesterday, after a body was found.

It has been confirmed that the body was that of missing, television personality Mark Speight.
The 42-year-old, from Enfield, north London, who is described by police as "vulnerable", had not been seen since, 31st March.

In January 2008, Mark Speight discovered the body of fiancée and former colleague Natasha Collins at their London flat. Mr.Speight was then arrested in connection to the death, but the charges were later dropped, When on later discovery it showed that Miss Collins had died due to a severe burns and a over dose.

Mark Speight was born 1965, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, England. And he is known for his work with the BBC and for presenting the children's art show SMART, as well as appearing in countless children's pantomimes.

The police at the scene released this statement:

"The circumstances surrounding his death are subject to an ongoing investigation, but we can confirm the deceased was not struck by a train. At this stage the death is being treated as unexplained."

A formal identification is yet to take place but will be confirmed on Monday.

Tributes have already been flooding in for the Children's television presenter, who will be missed dearly.

Latest articles