Girl Of Thirteen Commits Suicide - Comments

  • I think everyone on this should fuck off. "more can be found on the daily mail website..." who's fucking great idea was it to write an article with about three points in it and then provide a link to another fucking website - which, may i say, is hardly fucking reliable. and should we be listening to someone mention mcr when their fucking username is mark fucking owen?!
    ***FUCK THE DAILY MAIL***
    July 31st, 2009 at 05:32pm
  • Stupid teen.
    All I can say is that her behavior shouldn't be blamed on MCR.
    Not only are they a great band but they [b]don't[/b] influence suicide.
    In fact, One of their songs that talks about suicide, has a hidden subliminal message that keeps repeating "Don't Do It."
    If this girl was still alive, I would slap her upside the head.
    HELL! Where's her coffin!
    Sorry for the comment but I just hate it when people blame music bands for influencing suicide or anything else that leads to problems. D<
    July 12th, 2009 at 04:42am
  • Foolish people think foolish things.
    From what I gathered, she was in it soley for the trend.
    She had no real problems, she just thought that it would be trendy to cut her wrists and kill herself.
    And, then to top it all off they blame [i]My Chemical Romance[/i]?
    I'm sorry, but isn't My Chemical Romance in it to save people?
    From their extensive interviews and Gerard's speeches on stage, that's what I've gathered.
    God, the media will stop at no lengths...
    July 9th, 2009 at 04:27am
  • You can't blame one band for the actions of the girl. The very idiotic actions of the girl.
    April 23rd, 2009 at 03:56pm
  • Oh gah, this is so... stupid. MCR is not to blame, nor is the 'emo trend'. Just because you cause self-harm to yourself, does NOT mean you're emo, hell. People take things too far these days... The girl, to me, was just trying to be "cool" and was being stupid -- she might of had issues but killing yourself over them? My gah, go get help...
    April 10th, 2009 at 05:34pm
  • I don't know why people blame my chemical romance for stuff like this! MCR are against it. The words in there songs say so. I can't believe that she said it was 'emo fashion' to kill themeseleves! It's not true
    April 9th, 2009 at 07:27pm
  • Emo is not all about cutting yourself. Only some people do it, and the world shouldn't start hating the emo culture just because some girl took it too far and hanged herself. Isn't goth about death and stuff? So really, it's not the culture's or the band's fault. They didn't tell her to do anything like that. It's usually death metal and stuff that gets kids into that.

    Now people are going to be hating emos even more X_x
    April 6th, 2009 at 08:21pm
  • First the girl was stupid, second: how can they Emo is aboyt cutting yourself? if you cut yourself is because your stupid or don`t know how to cope with things in which case you would need help.
    and yeah MCR is not the type to say "go ahead cut your wrist and be emo! oh! and by the way kill yourself!" What the fuck is wrong with the parents? c`mon people cutting your wrists is not normal nor okay!
    April 4th, 2009 at 09:51pm
  • Ok, I know this is supposed to be some tragic story but seriously. That girl was so stupid! Cutting is not a trend. It's a horrible thing that no one should ever do. "Emo" was not a trend. It lasted, what like 2 months? Yeah, then people started getting smart and realized 'oh no, this is bad'.
    And what about her parents? "Yeah, our daughter has been slicing her wrists open, but she says it's a trend so it's ok."
    Gag me!
    And MCR is not a suicide cult!!! Daily Mail can suck it.
    March 29th, 2009 at 04:08pm
  • Um... well I have had an experience like this. And the whole music being the cause is absolute bull. Parents blame everything but what was really the problem.
    March 29th, 2009 at 07:00am
  • gosh, music doesnt kill people. i mean, i myself say life sucks, and it isnt because of the music i hear, its because of experiences, although i KNOW that life isnt like that really, and not because of that im going to kill myself!! :/ i think that this girl was just a prep trying to be cool, and she gave herself up to drama and killed herself. Besides, emos are suicidal, but they dont always kill themselves!! stupid parents, she probably was cutting herself because she didnt feel loved. :/ but that's whay they kill themselves, cuz parents dont give them the attention they want!! gosh.
    March 29th, 2009 at 12:15am
  • My Chemical Romance is not the cause. I listen to them and I'm just fine.
    March 28th, 2009 at 08:56pm
  • I hate that people blamed that on MCR
    March 28th, 2009 at 08:22pm
  • I don't think MCR is the reason for the deaths. I have been into MCR for a while and I am not thinking to kill myself. And I think that the "emo" fashion has gone too far with this. I remember when the fashion had no name and hardly anyone wore it. But now that it has a name, suddenly everyone wants to be "emo" and go into all the things that "emos" are suppose to do.

    I have a friend who dresses in black, converse, black makeup, the "emo" haircut and all that jazz, but she most certainly doesn't want to kill herself. That is just her style. She was wearing that stuff before everyone started getting into it. I don't see why people have to go so far with this stuff.
    March 28th, 2009 at 07:12pm
  • I used to be a huge fan of MCR. I still listen to their music though. Anyway, my point is, people should just stop trying to find a scapegoat [in this issue - MCR]. MCR has [i]nothing[/i] to do with her suicide.

    Sure, she's dumb enough to kill herself because of the 'emo fashion'. But in what way does MCR have anything to do with it? All MCR did was to write music and play music. I know they are a band who agrees that suicide is a very stupid thing to do. Gerard had said that the band was to save lives. And I do believe him. I have friends who tells me that this band actually saved their lives in different ways.

    Hannah is stupid to think that suicide is what an emo would do. If that were to be the case, wouldn't that mean all the emo kids should kill themselves too?

    Her parents are to be blamed too for not heeding the signs of her emotional breakdown - that eventually led to her suicide.

    No one is to be blamed but Hannah [for being stupid enough to end her life] and her parents [for being stupid to not see the signs].

    I do not have any sympathy for her because personally, I hate people who thinks about suicide or actually commits them. They didn't think of what would happen to their loved ones. All they think about is themselves - which I think is selfish.
    March 27th, 2009 at 04:40pm
  • First off,the parents are stupid.They know the kid has been doing all that to herself,and they ignore it.And then when she kills herself,they seem to have the idea that a music group caused it?How idiotic.It's their crappy parenting skills that caused it.Secondly,the girl.Yes,the girl who thought cutting,wearing black,and killing herself would make her emo.Could she get any stupider?Life isn't a fucking joke.There are people out there who want to live so much,but have problems that end their life like starvation,poverty,ailments.Yet her,who,by my standards,seems to have a good life besides her stupid parents,kills herself just to fit with the stereotypes of a label.A LABEL.Yeah,she's real bright.
    February 7th, 2009 at 09:33pm
  • mcr is NOT the reason to any deaths in the world. She had problems, as you said at the end. If you want to blame anyone blame the people she hung out with, and the inflicts that made her that way, not the band or "style". Plus if she said it was the "style"there must be something wrong with her fucking mind.
    February 3rd, 2009 at 05:43am
  • I don't like MCR, I think they whine a bit too much, but they seem like alright people. I honestly believe that they want to save lives with their music. Hannah sounded like one of those annoying kids who listened to the band because it was popular. As a fan of a mainstream band (PatD, FOB, others), it annoys me as a more serious, I-don't-just-like-you-for-your-looks-or-because-it's-the-new-trend listener (and I know MCR has those, rock on peeps!) when all these little teenie hop on board. Shut up, move out of my way, you annoying child.

    Hannah was one of those people, it sounds to me. And her parents were only encouraging it. I'd bet if she had been listening to the Beetles, they would have gotten blamed as well. As for this news paper, well, as FOB puts it, they'll pay for which ever headline's worse. People want someone to blame. MCR got blamed.

    Frankly, people just piss me off.
    September 11th, 2008 at 09:45am
  • Her parents are fcking retards.

    First, her dad found cuts on her wrist. ISN'T THAT BASICALLY A WARNING SIGN?!

    And then, she blatantly says "I want to kill myself." SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORRIED AND NOT JUST LEAVE?!


    I have no sympathy for Hannah Bond, her parents and the Daily Mail. All of them are fcking retards who have nothing better to do than blame a world known band instead of taking responsibilty of their actions.
    August 9th, 2008 at 03:27am
  • i do feel sorry for this girl ok, but she was a bit of a wemo and if she had looked properly not all emo's cut. and for heaven's sake don't blame mcr. all they do is write and sing music that people like. in none of their lyrics do they influence u to fuckin kill urself.
    July 24th, 2008 at 07:18pm