Brief Introduction To Capitalism

Brief Introduction To Capitalism I've been reading the "Bolshevik Revolution" book that dad gave me, and though I must say I'm only in the introduction, I have come to a brilliant conclusion that actually explains why socialism and anarchy have never truly worked out on any country, save USSR, and Cuba for a brief while.
But I ain't commie so I'll focus on anarchy.

Capitalism came out from the Burgess revolutions, mainly the French revolution right? Here the Burgess a class with money but not power, decided to take off the monarchy a class with both power and money. Though less money since the feudalism had started.

These revolutions were done with the purpose of erasing the limits and absurdities that monarchy implanted. However it was not a "free the people" it was more like "free us who have means"

When it all ended the Burgess class had the power and the NEVER planned out neo-liberalism Aka Capitalism. It developed from the broken structure of feudalism, one could pretty much say it came out of the blur, and everyone accepted it cos it "Worked". Now "working" was actually passing the power to money and not to noble title, the screwed classes were still screwed, the people was a little better but really the benefits were for the Burgess class, not for the people.

Why?

Simple capitalism is the structure that did not need a conscious development, it was not thought out process, mainly it was a symbolic thing the guillotine on kings head, but there was not a plan. So what happened? The rich sods figured a way for THEIR convenience. But the people never thought it out.

Now democracy was a title they created to cover neo-liberalism's politic needs, only that, it was adapted, whored if you want, but not the real meaning of it.

Anarchy, Socialism and Communism, all need a deep mental process, a plan of its structure. Firstly anarchy is not chaos, do some research, secondly Communism had you talked to a real commie, or have you heard your old man brag about it cos of what the "Fox" of his time said, and Socialism is not same as communism.

All of them need a working class with a profound knowledge of the global situation, a knowledge of what are the problems and how are we gonna solve them. Anarchy and Communism are not themselves without democracy, and democracy is not voting you know? It involves complicated aspects.

All in all, while capitalism is individualist by nature and follows the "stronger one survives". Anarchy says "lets work it out" Its the sincere statement that "Fuck we don't know what we are gonna do, but the system here its screwing us all up, and we are gonna try to all together fix it, not by institutions but by people"
Communism says something alike but if you ask me the world has become far to global for communism, as well as capitalism.

The reason why anarchy scares most people is that it forces you to be involved, with capitalism you can just live and follow the leader, anarchy say hell to it! We are all in this together, and we are the leaders.

Now globalization, I see so many young anarchists fight globalization and I ask "What the fuck?" Globalization is the best thing this world could have come across, its communication, connecting, awareness of social existence.

The enemy is not globalization is globalization through capitalism, and free globalization is peaceful anarchy. Why?
Simple its easy to support a war or invasion to a country you know nothing about. But if you know this people, their traditions, cultures, needs, can you really support a war against them?

The key for capitalist survival is the negation of social existence.

I'd like leave this for debate.

Latest articles