World Articles

  • Fast-Food: Is It Really Convenient?

    Fast-Food: Is It Really Convenient?

    The existence of fast-food on our daily lives.

    June 17th, 2012 at 12:19pm

  • Greek Eurozone Withdrawal Could Cause Worldwide Repercussions

    Greek Eurozone Withdrawal Could Cause Worldwide Repercussions

    If, as speculation suggests, Greece does withdraw from the eurozone, there are increasing fears such a scenario could lead to a global economic fallout.

    May 27th, 2012 at 11:26am

  • Agents of Social Control

    Agents of Social Control

    Social order is maintained by three major entities: Politics, Religion, and Education.

    May 27th, 2012 at 07:22pm

  • School Funding of Sports

    School Funding of Sports

    The US is spending way too much money on funding sports programs. We need to start funding the actual education of the students instead of letting people get free ride to college with a sports scholarship.

    March 11th, 2012 at 09:35pm

  • Graffiti: Art or Just Vandalism?

    Graffiti: Art or Just Vandalism?

    Graffiti can be dated back as far as the Vikings, Egyptians, and the great Roman Empire. So why is it frowned upon? Having previously been used as a form of communication, expression, art and story-telling, graffiti has been deemed as "vandalism" by our society.Personally, I have always identified it as art, something I truly love. So why not spread the love?

    March 6th, 2012 at 01:22am

  • Dangers of Teen Driving

    Dangers of Teen Driving

    An article about the dangers of teen driving and how to prevent accidents while on the road.

    February 25th, 2012 at 05:27am

  • Rapha House: Bringing Hope and Freedom

    Rapha House: Bringing Hope and Freedom

    Rapha House is an organization dedicated to bringing hope to victims of sex trafficking.

    February 24th, 2012 at 02:15am

  • Sending Whitney Home

    Sending Whitney Home

    Reviewing and reliving one of the biggest television events of the year: the funeral of the late singer, actress, and musical legend, Whitney Houston.

    February 20th, 2012 at 07:15pm

  • Million Minutes: Changing the View on Young People Today

    Million Minutes: Changing the View on Young People Today

    Million Minutes is here to change the view that teenagers are lazy and rude.

    January 29th, 2012 at 04:14pm

  • SOPA's Twin

    SOPA's Twin

    Fan's of on the internet sighed a breath of release when the White House accounced it's oppiosition to both SOPA and PIPA bills on January 14th. But the joy didn't last long for this is a world where people aren't happy unless they are stepping on the rights of others.

    January 27th, 2012 at 06:37pm