World Articles

  • WBC Plans to Protest Lane Bryant Victims' Funerals

    WBC Plans to Protest Lane Bryant Victims' Funerals

    WBC plans to protest Lane Bryant victims.

    February 8th, 2008 at 12:52am

  • Barbaro: America's horse

    Barbaro: America's horse

    Barbaro was one of the greatest racehorses of his time, but due to an unfortunate accident he was cut down in his prime.

    February 4th, 2008 at 02:16am

  • BHP Takeover Under Pressure

    BHP Takeover Under Pressure

    In a bid to give themselves guaranteed supplies of raw materials, China (Chinalco) has joined with the US aluminum manufacturer Alcoa to purchase a $15.5 billion ($US14 billion) stake of Rio Tinto and has announced publicly it may intend to make a bid, putting Miner BHP Billiton under pressure to make a firm improved offer for Rio by Wednesday.

    February 2nd, 2008 at 01:08pm

  • Animal Experimentation Funded by Mars Inc.

    Animal Experimentation Funded by Mars Inc.

    Ever wondered where your money goes after buying a packet of Skittles, M&M’s, Snickers, Twix, Dove, Three Musketeers, Starburst, or other candies? Really want to know?

    January 31st, 2008 at 06:28pm

  • To Write Love On Her Arms

    To Write Love On Her Arms

    To Write Love On Her Arms is an organization which was created to spread the awareness of teen depression, self-injury and suicide.

    January 30th, 2008 at 08:49pm

  • Wombs For Rent

    Wombs For Rent

    Women in Anand have given birth to 40 babies to be sent worldwide. But will being a pioneer in the business going to result in praise or harsh criticism?

    January 7th, 2008 at 07:24am

  • Benazir Bhutto ***ed

    Benazir Bhutto ***ed

    Benazir Bhutto has been ***ed at a political rally.

    December 27th, 2007 at 11:36pm

  • The True Meaning of Christmas Day

    The True Meaning of Christmas Day

    What do you think of when you hear the word Christmas? Santa? food? presents? I bet it's not for a good while that the true meaning of Christmas enters your mind.

    December 24th, 2007 at 09:55am

  • Students To Act Like Illegal Immigrants

    Students To Act Like Illegal Immigrants

    A high school Spanish class was assigned a project to role-play as an illegal alien.

    December 21st, 2007 at 09:30am

  • It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a fat man in a sled!?!

    It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a fat man in a sled!?!

    Where did this overweight man originate from?

    December 18th, 2007 at 07:21am