Worn out.

I am going to explode!

As if starting the new school year wasn't bad enough. You have to add a ridiculous amount of silly drama to it. Not to mention band practice eight hours a week.

Well the band practices I don't really mind as much, I mean after three years it kind of becomes routine.

But slap on a bunch of unnecessary drama with everything else going on in my life and it gets pretty backbreaking.

I hate drama. I avoid it and it avoids me. That's how it's worked most of my life, excluding a few very rare occasions.

But it unexpectedly pounced on me a few weeks ago.

Then it surprisingly dwindled down as the new school year started. But just when I think its run out of fuel and everything will go back to normal it suddenly ignited into something even worse for an even sillier reason.

This is not really the way I pictured my junior year. If it continues like this then I am going to be exhausted by the end of the year.

I'm tired of it already and there has only been nine days of school.

I really don't know what to do about it, or if I can do something about it for that matter.

I feel torn.

But hey on the upside I had a great time at the football game with the band on Friday, even if we did lose. 24 to 12 if I remember correctly. Ouch.

-Meghan
September 6th, 2008 at 08:59pm