Random Thoughts.

I'm going to flag this as spam. It's silly mumbo jumbo to me.

Human instincts are ridiculously amusing to me. We feel as though we never provide enough. Those that do, well have you ever noticed they come off as a bit cocky? No I am not speaking about the hardworking single mother/father or bread winner of the family. I am strictly speaking of adults my age. Adults..yea right.

I am the perfect example of the whole cliche scenario from high school. Ever hear "Hey, half of these kids you won't ever hear from again", or the other variations such as, "High school doesn't matter, because 10 years from now you won't be friends with any of them.". Yes, that is me. I knew I wouldn't ever see or hear from half, or even more then half, but I had no problem accepting that. Funny thing is, I actually didn't expect to completely lose contact with EVERYONE.

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
While I agree with this statement, it is completely false if you apply it to me. I have had a lot of friends or acquaintances in my past. They are no longer my friends for many reasons. When I first moved to a new state, I befriended this girl we shall name Kelly. Kelly was really fun. Plain and simple. Then, as the weeks fly by I notice this girl has no brains. At all. None, zip, nada...and let me tell you it really bothered me. I couldn't hold a conversation with this girl. I started drifting away. As I received more popularity at school, she disliked it and started rumors. Good bye Kelly!
So I befriend some other girl named Amber. I think that was one of my biggest mistakes of my life...ugh I'll write about her later. I don't want to ruin my mood...
So anyways, I have found out who my true friends are. I'll tell you right now that I have none. I have a few acquaintances, but that's as far as it goes. Why no friends? Well, I will not surround myself someone that has no control in their life. I do not need drugs or alcohol to have a good time. I do not depend on it. I also do not need a new "boyfriend" each week. I do not need to say sleeping around is sex...

Alright, now this is just a full blown rant. I am sorry. My original intent was to actually provide some thought provoking ideas of mine. I DID NOT get anywhere near to what I intended to do. It's ok, this is my first.

P.S
Please excuse all my grammer errors. Venting tends to do that.
September 7th, 2008 at 06:42am