mbleh

Attention: the vast majority of this entry is going to be me whinging, a'ite? So.. I would recommend you don't read it. Whatevs, your rolling eyes.

Ahh... boys. Never worth it with them, is it? I really wish I was a full on lesbian sometimes. yeah. anyway. point is, for once I found someone who I like who also likes me. There's two problems, however 1) age gap of five years..and a bit. 2) he's back off to uni in..ooh.. a week? To a place, which, incidentally, is 228 miles away. ^_^ whoopee. Gotta love irony.

Also.. i've been having this weird anxiety problem. I've never had trouble with anxiety before, but lately it's been strange. I had a panic attack in new look a week or so ago- ended up in tears and everything. I had to get right out of there. Course, me freaking out in changing rooms isn't exactly anything new.

Still, I don't think it's normal to sit in maths, biting my lip, completely panicked for no reason, two millimetres from bolting to the door and making a run for it. This also happened this morning when I was still in bed... only I needed to stay there and hide. I don't mean like that feeling of really not wanting to get out of bed, I mean imagining getting out of bed and panicking. I don't have a clue why.

And it's my birthday soon.
And i'm scared.
And I think that could be what's causing it.
And I don't know what to do.
And i'm sick of being me.
And i'm lonely.
And I think i'm becoming weaker. Because suddenly- I wish people liked me more.

Over and out.

Sketch
xxxoooo
September 8th, 2008 at 08:53pm