I met Frank Iero.

Yes, He was such a sweet heart, I also meet the Bassist of LeATHERMOUTH. =D James from Reggie and The Full Effects, reconized me and my boyfriend as we screamed out free bird. AND LOTS AND LOTS MORE. But pics first right?

Okay this one my BF took.
Image
Then this was me trying to take a pic.
Image
He signed my ticket too <3 but almost stole this girl who is the coolest chick evers sharpie Xp He thought it was mine.
Image

Guys. All the bands that were their (Warship, LeATHERMOUTH, MC Chris, Reggie and The Full Effect) were just randomly strolling through the crowd and chilling with everyone. It was so cool. I mean everyone was really up close and personal to everyone. Nobody had a bad view it was awsome.

The best was that Frank was saying that theirs no jesus but he looks dead at me, Jess, and Ari like we know wtf he means... (later we found out that Jesus is code name to Weed or as MC Chris spells it Wiid.)

Everything was amazing untill this major mosh pit happened and these like 20 something year olds decided that they wanted to lift up random people not caring if they wanted to, so we all bounced cause we didnt want that to happen. So we sat were the seats were and the bassist noticed Im wearing a LeATHERMOUTH shirt and says hey whats up and takes a pic with me and jess. He was extreamly nice he kept going up and down to get drinks and everytime he did he would say hey and are you having fun. Even when we didnt even like payattention (cause I was taking pics like crazy.) He would say like nice shot. It was awsome.

He said something to me and I said something back just as the camara had went off.
Image

Theirs so many other things that happened but I have over 398 pics that I have to still upload if you want to check them out though heres the link
September 8th, 2008 at 11:36pm