The good of the past and future for all!

I'm bord and I have the day off tommrow so to help my bordom I thought I'd do something with my fellow Mibbans.

Name some of the things you miss about your past, good things, and things you look forward to in the future.

Rules:
1.Please nothing sad I don't want to bring back sad memories and make this a post of sad Mibbans.

I'll start first.

1. I miss watching the PowerPuff girls as a kid that show was complet rad in a bag when I was a little girl. (Yes my saying is "rad in a bag" it may sound weird to some people but I personally like it.)

2. Courage the Cowardly Dog watching that as a kid and growing up now I don't get to see at as much but thoughs where some excellent times.

3. All of the happy times I spent with my Papa.

4. When Yu-Gi-Oh used to come on and when I wasn't considered a freak for liking it.

5. Playing Diddy Kong Racing on the Nintendo 64 I used to own. Well actually my mom's boyfriend's son and I used to own.

6. Reading a surtian story on Quizilla before it changed into the way it is now a days.

7. I kind of miss playing with Polly Pockets as a kid I mean the memory of it. I used to have so much fun playing with Polly an liked her more than Barbie for the last year of my childhood.

8. Going to Build a Bear workshop and make a cute stuffed animal of my own.

9. Dressing up in a Batman Costume pretending I was going to save Gotham City when I was like 10 or maybe 11. I think I was maybe 11 I don't know all I know is I was young and after watching Batman for the time period that I did I got really into the whole seires and wanted to dress up as Batman a lot before I started to take intrest in the Joker.

10. Watching yet another show called Coconut Fred that used to make me laugh all the time.

11. My majorly cool stero system I used to own.

12. Watching Yu-Gi-Oh the movie an each time I watched it until it became boring it always amused me as I'd eat a icecream sandwich.

13. This old aparment I used to live in.

14. Going to book shoping and magzine shoping.

Here are some things I look forward to for the future.

1.Going to collage.

2.Becomming a writer.

3.Becomming a director for movies.

4. Seeing the new Friday the 13th remake comming out February 13th 2009.

5. Going back to Salem Massachussetts.

6. Much more.
September 9th, 2008 at 04:01am