I've been thinking Rant

For the past few days maybe even two weeks or three now I've been thinking about stories, poetry, all of the things people can post on the internet. Our work is here for enjoyment or critizism for people all around the world. Than there are the people who steal, who want to get big an famous, but it isn't their work. Something someone worked so hard for an did turn out successful after all is taken from them and some who didn't desurive it is getting the credit. Copy Right helps people yes but on the internet theres not much Copy Right at all.

I feel safe at Mibba that's true but than again these other feelings keep nagging at me to not feel in complete comfter on the internet.

We hear stories all of the time about stolen identity, credit card numbers, this that and the other thing. Now I ponder on this subject.

True the police can help you as much as the law as well as technology helps them with that.

I'm happy in a way that no one said yes to having me post this new story I wanted to post on Mibba. True I have work on here already that I'll presume, but now I think that I'll have one story not at risk. This story I am really intrested in it and I want it to become successful as I get full credit as the story author.

I know this was a small rant but I just wanted to type this up an express how I felt. It's scary for me but I just need to calm down and breathe.
September 9th, 2008 at 07:43pm