Scandalous Scholastics (The Real Teacher-Pedophile Deal In Ohio)

Seriously, I just found this out. Last year I had this awesome math teacher, I mean she was awesome. She'd let us skip lessons for the last two months of school and she'd take us into town and we'd all hang out at this ice cream parlor/ taning salon. It was sweet.

She was the coolest teacher I've ever had. The thing is, she was pretty young, like, really early 30's. And all the guys had crushes on her, they thought she was hot. She looked like a cheerleader with a bad tan, but never the less she was rad.

Well, apparently there was some scandal between her and one of the kids in our class. (It was 8th grade and we were the advanced students taking highschool math.) It started out that she simply drove a few of the guys home, the staff found out and gave her a warning. Then she did it again I guess, so that was the most minor offence on her part. She also sent nude pics to one of the guys in the class. He also happens to be one of my friends. =/

This really makes irrates me. You'd think she's have more sense then to do something like that, you know? It's like, Christ! The woman is married and has two litte kids! She shouldn't be doing this, she's a teacher. It's her job to educate us and help us out in school, not help the guys jackoff at home! Coolest teacher I've ever had and she had to go and do something idiotic like this. What the hell?

So it was on the news, paper, and radio today because I guess the trial was just held and she pleaded guilty and all that. She got her teaching license taken away, she's got 5 years of probabtion, and she has to go to scheduled counseling. If she doesn't do the counseling then she's facing jail time.

But apparently, this isn't everything. Because my friend, the guy who received the alleged pictures and told his parents (I think, might've been another teacher), says that there's still more investigations going on concerning her and relationships with students. So, I'm not sure what'll happen in the end.

But seriously, you'd think that after all these other internationally known teacher-student realtionships that end up in court and everything, that she would know better. I guess not.

This is just plain stupid. Her career is ruined, and her kids will eventually find out, and I wouldn't be surprised if her husband files for divorce. What an idiot.

So yeah, my little rant is over. =] Kudos if you actually took the time to read all of that.

This is the real-deal Scandalous Scholastics lmao. =D
September 10th, 2008 at 01:31am