TO ALL MY READERS...

ok, so this journal isn't just for all the people that read my stories...this is for the people that read my stories, my Mibba friends and anyone who's stumbled across my page and thought something was cool, or just stopped to comment me back for something.....

this journal is to let everyone know that i'm deleting everything on my page and starting again...that means no stories, no pictures, no friends list, NOTHING.....

lately i have been re organising stuff in my life and i have decided to re organise and re vamp m y internet life as well....technically i feel i should delete ABSOLUTELY everything, including my membership, but apparently only Dujo can do that, so there went that idea....

if you are thinking right now...'OMG! but i loved her story [insert one of my story titles here]! i wanna know what happens etc...never fear. while my page will be on hiatus...i can send updates/ whole oneshots/stories to people if they really want me too just so they can stay up to date with what i have planned etc....

when i return i shall have a whole new page, stories started back at sqaure one and hopefully some new ones to...so until the time comes, i bid you all farewell

xoxox Bert and Erni

(P.S. if you want to talk to me at all while my Mibba is under construction, PM me and I will give u my MSN)
September 10th, 2008 at 11:45am