Life's pretty good actually

School hasn't been that bad since we started after the summer. A lot of the subjects I'm taking is really hard though, physics though and the math I'm taking isn't that easy either. Chemistry is boring, that one is easy for a change. I'm getting by, and I have a lot of great friends that are always there for me.

I got really sentimental now. I love my friends, they help me with whatever I need them for. I'm not depressed of anything, I just really love my friends.

I have my third guitar lesson tomorrow, and I have been practicing on and off since I came home today. I'm trying to learn Knocking On Heavens Door, the song is really easy so it's not a problem. I knew how to play the guitar before I started to take lessons, but it's nice to have somebody help me and teach me stuff that google won't tell me.

I'm trying to finish The Host, although it's not really that interesting. I don't really like Stephenie Meyer's last books, I think the first ones were way better.
Although I'm going to finish it sometime.

The book Lina and I'm writing is coming along nicely, maybe it's because she was written the most. It's really sad and all, but I must say that I think it's kind of great and it's going to get even better.

I'm like really positive at the moment : D
September 10th, 2008 at 08:10pm