Twins gotta love em.. xD

So I went to visit my grandparents yesterday which made me really happy. I missed them so much. So me and my grandma were in the garden when this guy came to her and *manoed. to her. I was like "Wow this guy is cute". xD . I didn't realize I was staring at him cause he had amazing brown eyes(which I also found weird because most pinoys don't get light brown eyes unless you are half pinoy) and he smiled at me and went inside. I thought I died on the inside xD.

I went inside the house as well ot to stalk him but to get a glass of water. I can see his sneakers from behind the couch so I couldn't help but take a look at him. I looked and then I was shocked cause it was him but female. i was like "wtf this doesn't make sense."

I asked my grandma who was the guy on the couch and my grandma said "Guy? maybe you mean girl. That's your cousin Justine."

"Yeah but five minutes ago she's a he!"

She laughed and said that the guy a while ago was her twin brother.

Damn they look gorgeous in both genders.. It's crazy.. xD

So I found out they were my cousins who I've never met. We hung out and I told them about what happened and they laughed so hard. They're names were Justine(girl) and Justin..

*Mano is a Filipino tradition where you hold your grandparents' hand against your forehead. It's a sign of respect for them and is usually done by their grandchildren.
September 10th, 2008 at 10:33pm