Being Independent Gets Lonely

-too short
-too late
-too much time

Leaving and beginning a new life somewhere else is filled with such doubt and fear. Sometimes i wonder if it were the right thing to do because half the time im debating whether this is worth it. I want to say that it is, because i want to invest in my education. Everything is so expensive and culturally different that my mind is losing its focus. I cant even work on a paper because i am sitting here wondering why im here.

With everything occurring in the world it makes you think whats going to happen? And i dont know how well i respond to change since this change has already been so drastic. The presidents dont appeal to me whatsoever, and i find no hope in their conventions, instead i find two teams battling for popularity vote, prom king, except their prize is much more than a crown, its a country. A country that i believe does not persevere in their hands.

People in the University that i am attending seem to care less about their future and focus more and more on their ability to go around and make a name for themselves in the most demeaning ways. I find myself in this battle for popularity as well, except i fall short, much like i always do. If i cant be as good as her than im not good enough. The girl with the bleach blond, tank top, all around tan, ripped jean skirt, belly ring (nose ring optional), bug eyed glasses (i like those), and last but not least california sandals with those manicured toes. An investment to complete an all around image. Consumerism people.

Im losing hope in people, and most of all in the future.

Meet my one man army.
September 11th, 2008 at 12:53am