Jonas Brothers lyrical

Jonas Brother LYRICAL

The Jonas Brothers... took me to the year 3000 and told me "Don't tell anyone, not even the poor unfortunate souls in eternity." They taught me to hold on for a little bit longer because we are all kids of the future.

I will be in the light of Hollywood, burning up at 7:05. So I'll just send out an S.O.S and take one day at a time, knowing that I will be wrong again.

Even though your the one I've got a crazy kind of crush on, we're just friends. Although you've played all the games and you've never walked away, we're stlill just friends.

When I understand that, I'll take a breath and move on in Austraila with a girl named Mandy, until I realize she's pushing me away. In the end though, when you look me in the eyes I'll know I'm still in love with you.

Dear God, I take this time to appreciate as I know it's my time to fly. Because I am what I am and I will always be there, because that's just the way I roll. So goodnight & goodbye, because, hey, we're gonna be alright.

Hello beautiful, girl of my dreams, in just 6 minutes it'll be a pirates life for me.

Your the one I go to school for. You just don't know it.

I will be in the light just waiting sing the Baby Bottle Pop Theme song like an underdog would. As I wait for Nicholas Jerry Jonas to be back on the chain, I wanna be like you... But whatever you do don't take my heart and put it on a shelf.

___________________________________________________

So this is pretty old. Like January old. I'll be adding the new ones soon but until then this is all I've got.
September 11th, 2008 at 01:06am