Just a thought.

*thinks of interesting topic to talk about* ah, ha! I’m just curious but why are people constantly writing journals complaining about the writing of My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions?
Honestly why does it matter what people write about? Now, I’m not just saying this because I love Avenged Sevenfold and My Chem. But because some of those stories are actually written very well. Even some of the slash stories are. My guess would be that people write about them a lot because, hell they’re really easy to write about. It pretty much writes it’s self because you know what they’re like and what they do…..all you have to do is write down you’re dirty little fantasy’s about what you would do to Johnny Christ if he was sitting on your couch eating Doritos and kissing you on your birthday. Calm down it’s not like they think it’s going to actually fucking happen, okay well some people might but that is clearly besides the point.

And another thing;;
how come people bitch at other people for bitching? Now I’m pretty sure some of you are thinking “Well Johnny Christ you’re a hypocrite because you just bitched at people at the top of this.” That my lovely is not the case;; I was just asking what was the big deal was. *shrug* I honestly just forgot where I was going with this….so if I remember I’ll most defiantly post a, I guess it would be a sequel to this journal. Are sequels even possible for journals? If not, well they are now.
September 11th, 2008 at 03:57am