My very confusing Crush

Okay, So.. Remember my post "I think my crush might be gay!" If you don't, Let me fill you in.

So i like this guy who works at the grocery store near my house, I've been admiring him for a few weeks now, Very cute guy.. And Incredibly sweet. But recently after speaking to him i started to suspect (Assume actually) That he was gay for several reasons.. I mean i didn't see him snog a guy or anything, lol. There was just a few small things that made me think he was.. But now i don't know what to think! Here's why.

I went to the grocery store tonight, And i spotted him at the register. I kept joking with my mom saying "Dammit he's so cute! Why does he have to be gay!" Lol, But anyways, After we got the stuff we were getting.. Guess who's register we end up at? lol, He was over at the service desk at the time but when he turned around and saw us he came right over. He smiles really brightly and says "You guys just like coming to my register." Jokingly. And i laugh and say "Actually for the record we didn't know you were at this register." And he laughs. So we make a little small talk about what my mom and i were buying, And when we leave my mom's like. "I don't know if he's gay or not!" And i had been thinking the same thing because.. I don't know, It almost seemed like he was flirting a Tiny bit, i mean maybe I'm wrong but, He was just so cheery when my mother and i walked up (Which he use to be really quiet and shy acting before i started making conversation with him last week.) Not to mention my mom said that the day after i first spoke to him, The next day when we stopped by there, We were near the front of the store, And he walked by and actually turned his head back and looked at me. So as you can imagine I'm a bit confused at the moment, lol. I think what I'm just gonna do is just keep occasionally flirting with him and see what reactions i get, I mean I'm not gonna completely write him off is gay at the moment because at this point I'm not really sure, I hope he isn't though because i really do like him, He's got this great smile and awesome look about him in general, I mean i don't know about his style in the fashion sense cause i've only ever seen him in the store uniforms but.. Hell he looks hot in that, Haha.
September 11th, 2008 at 05:17am