drunk carnival

quite literally.
Yesterday we had this party, and I was super exited about it. I had dressed in jeans and one of those shirts that are too short to be a dress but too long to be a shirt? You know what I'm talking 'bout? And a pair of converse. Then this friend of mine calls and says he's feeling overdressed blabla and that when am I coming. I freak out and ask him what he's wearing. He was wearing a collar black shirt and pants! I asked him what the girls were wearing and he says: "pretty dresses". I freakkk out and hang up, throwing the clothes away and quickly dressing into a purple dress.
then mom comes to pick me up and she's all disaprooving saying blablabla that dress is too short, you've got ass and legs you can't wear that blablbal it sticks to your body too much blablabla you're going to be uncomforable blablabla I only say this for yoru own good.
my adoring grandpa tries to intervine and she shuts him up saying the same shite over and over again.
Like, what the fuck?! She tells ME that I am going to feel uncomfortable? HELLLOOO this is my body so I know if I feel like that or not! It's stupid, mother! So I go to my best friend's house and mom's all like tell her to come down I wanna see what she's wearing. So I call her and she's wearing a darker purple dress (coninquindinc. I had to call her to so tell her everyone was dressy so she had to change, too) and mother keeps getting on my nerves until I tell her to just drive me home and I start crying out of desperation.
she stops bitching and tells me to go already.
so I go.
and, forgetting slightly boring details, I get to the party, jump and talk and laugh and walk and then the alcohol comeeesss! and I'm a very happy kid!
Bacardi is my love, he's my mannnn. Ahhh how I love you, sweet vodka!
And that's how I end up dancing to carnival music with a friend in the middle of the street. Literally, again. She drank a lot less than I did but was equally, or even more, stupid.
and I didn't feel uncomfortable, not once mother!
Only when I woke up to my bestie's mother calling me to bring down a dress I had borrowed and the massive headache that acoompanied me. And then going to art class at 9 am until 11. I crashed I my dad's house, I was sooo sleepy.
Ah, sweet alcohol.
Makes you do such entertaining things.
September 14th, 2008 at 04:31am