I'm just wondering....

So I'm thinking about writing another story, I've started a little, but I'm scared that it's stupid. Here's the summary: Girl (don't know her name yet) is in a mental institution talking about her past and why she is who she is and why she has been determined to kill herself. That's as far as I've gotten, but there is a story in her reasoning. She gets confused like most teens, she's an outcast, has an anxiety disorder, she might be going insane.... Anyway, I'm scared that I'm gonna get food cyber thrown at me for it so tell me whether or not I will. Don't be mean about it, just say "I wouldn't do it if I were you" EXACTLY like that so I wont take it personally oh and don't tell me about grammatical errors, I'll get to those later. If you think it's acceptable say so. Here's part of the first chapter (no I don't really expect you to read the whole thing, though that would be nice, just skim maybe and say your opinion):

"How did it start? It's funny how every time I come here they ask me the same damn question. You'd think that you people would get it by know." My shrink sated at me blankly. I swear I've had him before. The unkempt eyebrows, the long warty nose, the wrinkles that only a truly old person would have. He was one of those people where you look at them and you know you hate them. He still stared expectingly. "Okay well I guess you could say it officially started when I was in sixth grade when I met my friend's best friend, they were both two years older that me. The chick had on some hard core attire, but what did I care, right? The three of us got along pretty well that day. Then two months later I found out she had killed herself.
"My friend was heart broken, and even though I didn't really know the girl I was pretty bummed too," I hated telling this story, sometimes I would lie about how it started but this time I wanted it to be the last time, so why lie? " That's when I started thinking.." My stomach turned, this was the part I hated telling doctors, I hated this, I loathed it. I swallowed.
"Thinking?" He repeated. God, even his voice was old. Maybe if I was lucky he would keel over before I we were done with this session.
"Yes, thinking." I didn't want to say about what, I hated the word, so I was trying to get him to say it so I wouldn't have to.
"About what Miss," he glanced at my information, "erm Jonston?" Obviously he wasn't going to do me any favors. I rolled my eyes and took another deep breath. I had been tearing my nails like mad because of my nerves.
"Well, you know... death." I choked," So that whole year I did all sorts of things. I mean come on, one second you're alive and the next you're not." He seemed unmoved by my life's obsession. "I mean don't get me wrong I wasn't doing it just for the hell of it, I had not many friends in my grade, no, no one liked me in my grade, I was failing math horribly and my parents would yell at me so badly and throw shit, I mean stuff at me 'cuz of it. No exaggeration!"

THANK YOU!!!!
September 14th, 2008 at 10:02pm