friends?

I always know who a true friend is, or if i really like the boy i like. How? If someone asks "whats your favorite song?" and you have to think about it. Its not your favorite song, or you dont have one. If they ask that and you immidiately say somehting lk "The Balcony by Pierce the Viel." Then thats for sure your favorite song. Now just like, "whos your best guy/girl friend?" If you have to think about it. Obviosuly your not that close. If someone asks me that I immediately know who it is. Thats how i know they are one of my true friends. Cus if i dont think about them and theyre name doesnt pop up, then theyre just another aqquantnce. Just like if someone asks me who i like. If theres no gay thats BAM there before they even finish the sentence. Then i dont lk anyone.

And the reason im writing this is because, lately i feel lk im leading people on. I'm like OH YOUR MY BEST FRIEND I CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING. and then someones like " who do you tell the most to" and i cant think of anyone. or lk they call me and i have to go im lk ill call you backk. and i never do, cus the person doesnt register as important enough for me to remember.

i dont know if this is making any sense. But i really feel lk im being fake. I kno im not. but this is just going way out of hand. and i felt like if i wrote it out id understand better why. but i was wrong.
September 15th, 2008 at 02:22am