INO, INO, INO.

Mods.

I never thought i'd reached this point, but they're bugging me.

They're becoming rather accustomed to throwing their weight around...i guess because they're over 20 and most of us are around 16, 17....

They often treat members they don't know with disdain if that member disagrees with them.

It's awful.

Like a clique.

They (rudely) shoot down anyone with a differing opinion, or make them look stupid.

And then, if you try to respond in protest, you get yelled at or banned (i.e., Chibi).

"Ok, excuse me, who died and made you the oracle of all knowledge? Sorry, but we have been discussing the rumours as to what has happened at the Leathermouth gigs, mainly because there is no other news. You are not in a position to come in and tell people to shut up or stop what they are discussing.

I am all for ending dead conversations but coming in and throwing your weight around is not the answer. It merely annoys people."


"You don't like the conversations, stay out until we find one that tickles your fancy."

In addition, a topic of discussion ends when THEY say it ends, even if someone has something of value to add.

"It was "end of" a page ago.
Please don't bring this up again.

Thanks."


I dunno if I should PM the mods in response or not.

It's...tempting..

But there's a chance they might twist my words around and find a reason to ban me.

There's no reason to...

But I can imagine they'd say "if you don't like the way things are run, leave."

It's happened before. To others.

I dont like seeing people treated this way.

I don't think it's right.

I think the main place you shouldn't be afraid of sharing your opinion is INO.

I dont think people should be afraid of being banned for posting their opinions in a reasonable way.

I speak respectively in my posts, occasionally voicing some ill feelings, but i don't attack anyone in particular. I simply state what's bothering me, don't mention any names, state my opinion, and go along my merry way.

This is getting quite annoying.

><
September 15th, 2008 at 02:14pm