Sex just makes things worst sometimes.

Over the past few days my unofficial girlfriend has been on her period and therefore we couldn't mess around. Most guys would be upset and want her to do something.

That inst the case for me there was an incident that happened to me that don't like blow jobs and she doesn't like hand jobs and that is fine i can live with that.

Well instead we have just been lying around and she has been in my arms and that is the best thing that i have felt every. We didn't mess around or anything we just cuddled and my love for her as just grown from there. I never thought just lying there with her would be so good. I think sometimes people just need to sit back and relax with someone they love its the best thing better then sex and all the crap that comes along with it.

This has been the best weekend ever. We just got into my car and pulled into a parking lot and went into the back seat and turned the music on and just sat there for an hour and a half. Just sitting there talking about anything.

Then my car battery died and then we had to call her dad to come and help me to get my car started. He was drunk when he came there it took a while but then we got it going and then went back to her house and did the same thing in her bed.

That was the best day of my life and i hope that there is may more to come.
September 15th, 2008 at 05:32pm