GINASFS (***, I quoted Fall Out Boy again... Damn)

This is random... But I actually had someone tell me I need to be more "open" today.

Excuse me, but... What?

I know most of you don't know me (exception: my Inkky) but I'm seriously one of the most open minded people you'll ever meet. If I was any more open, my insides would fall out.

You want to know WHY they said this? My class was cancelled and I'd actually done my homework, so I was mildly bummed (only not really because the class kinda sucks) and happened to mutter "that's so gay and not in the good, fun way". Which is, like, my thing. I say it a lot.

Only to have someone to come up to me and inform me that it was a very offensive thing to say and I should be more understanding to the LGBT community.

Yah. Exactly.

And, furthermore, I'm a MEMBER of the LGBT community. I'm bisexual, for godssake. I write slash. Its almost an obsession with me. Really.

There's not really much I'm not okay with. I can handle, and even support, incest. Crossdressing, genderbending, and pretty much any kink out there... Yep, can deal with it. Hell, there's even a few fics nicely done enough that beastiality doesn't even make me want to throw up. (read the two links before you did me: http://www.aresjoxercupidstrife.com/whatsinside.html
http://www.aresjoxercupidstrife.com/bringingout.html). I mean, I WRITE robotsex! (Because BumblebeexSam is love, regardless of how "right" it might be).

So... Yah. I don't think I can get much more "open".

*stalks off grumbling*
September 15th, 2008 at 11:04pm