High School Is Where Happiness Goes To Die..

Today was not a good day for me. People say that when you look back on your life that High School would be the best years, today proved otherwise.
First this morning at the bus stop this realy evil girl was questioning me about my music and how I dressed and such. She asked me could I even listen to rock and that I disgraced all black people [they girl who is saying all this shit is also black]. She said that I might as well not even be black. I have told her repeatedly that the music you listen to and they way you dress does not have anything at all to do with your race. So what if I am not sterotical "BLACK GIRL". I could really care less. I rock the hell out of my bandanas, converses, and skinny jeans while humming the The Used. I really just wanted to kick her ass, but I am a lady and I would never sttop down to her level of stupidness.
Me and my friends were sitting at lunch today minding our own business when a really hot [really popular] junior comes and sits at our table right next to me. I was obviously startled at his sudden appearence because on the social totum pole my group of friends are practically underground. He starts to talk to us and asks if I was in his old Spanish class [I was..]. Then I had this insane amount of verbal diarreha and started going off at the mouth about anything and everything [boys don't ever talk to me and I am completley awkward in social situations]. then it hit me that it was really weird for a POPULAR UPPERCLASSMEN would come talk to the weirdest group of sophmores in the lunchroom. Then out of nowhere this popular group of preps [which i guess weere the ones that sent him over to HUMILIATE us in the first place..] yells for him "Warren come back here" "Why don't you come back and sit with us" then they all burst into laughter like it was the funniest thing they had ever heard of. Then me and my friends got out of the lunchroom like bats out of hell. I was livid, mad as I don't know what. I wanted to go give each one of those girls a piece of my mind and a piece of my fuckin' fist. Just because someone may dress a little different or wear their hair differently does not make them any less of a person than anyone else. Has that what it has come to in the world? That if you do not conform to the social standard that you will be alienated and made fun of. I hope that those dumb ass preps and their fuckin' bitch Warren get what is coming to them. I mean seriously karma is a fuckin' bitch....
September 15th, 2008 at 11:33pm