School School School

Why do we have this stupid thing? I know it is suppose to make you smart. But then why in the hell do I feel stupid? I'm in Middle School (7th) and I feel like a first grader. The damn teacher make me feel retarded. When I was younger, I LOVED school. Now I kinda wish the building would burn to the ground and stay burnt forever. I think the only reason I don't like school because of EVERYONE THAT IS THERE!!! I hate the God forsaken groups they have. I mean there's a cool group in 7th grade. 7TH GRADE?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!! But I am. It is bull crap. NO ONE is 7th grade is cool. You can have cool stuff, but no cool people. Here are the 3 girls that are in the 'cool group'

Madison-head bitch
Emily-follower
Vannesa-the sweetie of the group

Madison- Now don't call me jealous because I am not jealous of that thing, I am just pissed at her. The reason is she wasn't popular tell about grade 4. That was when she started to get popular and dropped her BFF Michelle. Michelle is now my BFF. She is a very sweet person, but of course, all the nice guys/girls get shit on. That is the only reason I hate 'Maddie'. Oh and she is 'soon-to-be' slut. She wears booty shorts and tight shirts. She is like 12 or 13. bitch...

Emily-I never liked her. She pushes people around, literally. She is like a moving wall. She is mean to everyone out of the 'cool group' and the only reason she is popular is because she follows Maddie everywhere and does everything for her. She has pushed everyone around since ever. She thinks she is better then everyone when really no one likes her. That is the good thing about being the person who listens in the back of the room.

Vanessa- Vannessa is so sweet. She is in the group because she is BFF with Emily and without her she would lonely I think. I am friends with her and if you ever met her, she is so sweet. But every girl has their bitchy side...

And then there are 1 girl that are not cool but she gossips alot and I hate her.

Stephanie-I hate her I hate her I hate her!!!!!! She is a friend stealer. She stole 2 of my friends (Rosy and Brianna) and said to them some lie. She is an asshole. And then she has the guts to call me fat and ugly when she is ugly and fatter then me! Well I realized that the people that called me names are fat now, and I lost weight. And then she tried to steal Michelle from me but that didn't happen. I think the only reason she steals friends is because since she was the smartest in our class, and since the teachers would call her when over people would try to answer the question. She got hate on that. And so she tried to be dumb but she wasn't good at that. But since she was bitch to me, I got her back. But not on propose. We were both in chrous and the teacher had solos for anyone in chrous. I tried out for one and so did she. We both tried out for the same part. Well later on that week, the teacher called people up to the front of the room to sing in front of everyone in chrous. Steph went up at one point and she doesn't sing loud, even with a microphone she is quiet. People booed her off and she said something like 'Fine, you try singing.' Then the teacher asked me if I wanted to. Back then in 5th grade, I was kinda quiet and shy. I was scared to sing in front of people but I did it. Since most people don't know this but I have glasses and back then I had them too. When I take my glasses off, I can't see well. Stephanie was sitting in that back. I went to the front and sang the song. Most people were shocked that I could sing like how I do. But when I looked at Stephanie, even though before I coundn't see her face, I saw what her face said.

Pure Jealously.
September 16th, 2008 at 08:19am