Love?.. Problems Confusion and Above All: Chaos.

Ok, if you haventgotten the gist of my last journals, here: I like two boys, Mello and Matt. Matt likes me and is a really nice guy. Mello doesnt like me, and can be a littlerude at times.

I'm starting to get over Mello, and like Matt more. thing is, I don't WANT to get over him. its a bit of an inch-by-inch thing, and Itsreally hard for me to just sit back and let this huge change happen. I like Mello still, I really do, and Ialso like Matt.

It used to be only Mello, and I was almost always thinking about him, and stuff. Now I think more about Matt. but I feel the same way about both. I still feel fluttery and shy and stuff and I blush a lot when im around Matt.

Matt is so nice to me, Hes made a couple cracks at flirting and stuff, but its not perverted at all, I was really shocked at how much he cares about me. I can tell, as dense as i am when it comes to this stuff, i can tell he likes me.

Mello doesnt really like me, he can be nice to, and i get mad people look past his good qualities and are flat out mean to him ive told them he can be a really nice guy, but they dont see it in him. I wish they could. but all they say is stuff like "he's jack, and his friend is ass!" when he isnt around, they say to me "the only reason i dont punch/slap/hit/beat him up is because you like him." Tai(actually a girl) knows he can be nice sometimes, and she also thinks hes nicer to me than the rest of them. Joe(girl) says hes a jerk, but its ok if i like him." Mimi(boy) says that hes either ok, or a jerk sometimes."they all agree with tai that they think hes nicer to me.

-------------

besides those two Mello and Matt, theres more that may or may not like me.

'Ken' is a guy who im really not sure about, but he says nice stuff to me, a compliment he gave me was "You look nice today, but you do dress nice everday..." Tai thinks he might like e, but she only knows what her siaster tells her. Ken is maybe 3-5 years older than me.

'Takuya' is a guy who can be really blunt, but only because he doesnt think much about what he says. he is slightly creepy, and hes into scrying stuff and things like that. compliments what i wear a lot and kind of creeps me out. a year older than me.

'Kouji' is older, sweet, but a kind of awekward guy. hes into anime and stuff like me. hes told me im cute and I know he likes me. but hes 5 years older than me.

'Kouichi' is my age, kind of hyper, he has adhd, and he does take meds for it so hes usually fine, hes also interested in anime like me, he needs glasses. and there really isnt much to say.

'Takato' is a guy who is nice and all, but I cant picture him as more than a friend. hes really sweet and stuff, but i just cant think of him like that. hes my age.

If all these names (minus mello) sound familiar, its cause theyre from digimon~
September 17th, 2008 at 01:36am