Advice?

Okay, so this maybe some teenage type of story, but please hear me out.

[Back Story]
Met Charlie two years ago, love at first sight, He lives 200 miles away, saw him a year later, he broke up with girlfriend, told him I loved him whilst drunk, did'nt speak for a while, I got depressed, tried to take life, he told my friend to tell me I was amazing and that he didn't hate me, saw each other again (awkward), told him I meant him, Happy smiley Charlie, Hugs cuddles.... Now really close as friends, occasional flirt.

[Important Rubbish]
Back in July, me and went to a gig and we started talking about losing your virginity. I, as a virgin, (laugh all you want) got shy as he went on about losing his when he was 15. Started going into about 'the right guy' and stuff. I pretty much hinted he was the guy I wanted to sleep with. He was about to say something when his friend came over and asked us if we wanted a drink.

We also, almost kissed, didn't happen, his friend came over and told us to go and join everyone outside.

So much stuff happens that sorta hints he like me. I REALLY like him before anyone asks. He means the world to me. He gets ill and I panic like his mother.

I'm seeing him in two weeks and I want to show him in some way (a kiss or something)....
I dunno how to go around it.

This is the last resort as my friends have lost interest and don;t care about the situation anymore. Two years must me too much for their minds.

Advice?

(At least its not a journal about JB...don;t get me wrong..I like JB :) )

Xxxxx
September 17th, 2008 at 04:20am