Avenged Sevenfold Concert Dilemma

Dear Diary, (lol, lame)

I just found out today from a dear friend of mine that A7X was coming down to Singapore on the Oct28th (that's what he told me at first. he also told me beethoven was opening for them. -.-)
i found his words quite unbelievable but i texted a close friend of mine to tell her about it anyways. i was hoping that she would perhaps go to the concert with me? Let's name her A.

So i told A, even though i wasn't sure about the concert myself. i rushed back home after school to find out that A7X was actually coming on the 24th of October, at the Max Pavillion (8pm).

So i texted A again. and she was like B, C and D are going too! cos the three of them are her classmates. Now, let's just say that i don't really like B, C, D. no, more like i hate them to the core. they are nothing but two-faced bitches who would bitch about anyone and everyone. even when you have never done something to them, they would just figure out a way to make you look bad. they criticise your size, clothes, hair and looks. mean right? and the irony is this three girls aren't all that pretty either. their looks are merely average, their hair isn't all that nice and their clothes are just so tweenybopperish. going to an a7x concert wearing all that crap???

these are the same girls who went to a click five concert earlier this year. ( i politely declined their invitation for me to go) =.= seriously. i've been in the same school as them for 3 years and i only found out today that they like a7x. no, i'm not saying that you must have certain clothes/hair/looks to like a certain band. i'm average and i like them. i probably look like a poser.

i'm saying that these girls are just leaping at a chance to go to a concert just to look cool and blog about it.

PLUS, the point is, i don't like them!!! i freaking love a7x to them. so let's do a calculations.

3 frenemies + 1 friend +A7X = 80% of a good time.

No, i want 1000000% of a good time.

i'm in a super huge dilemma here.

A7X rarely comes down to asia and they are coming in about a month!
But, if i go to their concert, i have to go with people i don't really like most of the time and who would probably make me feel uncomfortable with all their bitching.
But if i don't go, I would probably NEVER get a chance to see them live EVER again!

HOW?

this situation is just so sucky. how i wish i have more friends who love A7X and whom i can drag to go with.
September 17th, 2008 at 01:05pm