A weird dream I had.

I had woken up, and everything was really quiet and still. I got out of my bed and walked through the house, it was still dark and the lights were still off. Something was forcing me to leave, like a voice in my head telling me to walk out the door, the second I did everything went black and I was standing in a warehouse. I couldn't tell what I was wearing but I could see that I was bare foot. Boxes were stacked on metal shelves and there was a flickering light coming from a hall in the far west of the room, as I walked over to it I caught a glimpse of a girl in red running past the end of the hall. I hurried to see where she went but when I got there the next room was empty save for a window, the floor was warmer than it was in the other room. I walked over to the window, but before I could reach it, it shattered completely, once I reached it I noticed it led into an office with a desk and a chair. I climbed in and jumped off of the desk, there was a broken computer laying on the floor next to the door. The room right outside of the office was more like the first room, with boxes and such, with an addition of a radio, which was playing Still Alive from Portal, there were two different hallways in this room and an elevator in the middle of them, as I walked over to them the doors to the elevator opened, it was empty, I looked down the hallway to the left of me, it was empty and lead off into darkness, then to the right, it looked exactly the same other than a slight noise scraping across the floor. I kept looking, slowly something began to take form, I stayed glued to my spot as I stared, a man in a hard hat was crawling out of the hallway, I started to walk towards him when he let out a loud, horrible, gurgling scream. From behind the man came something I can't name, it was big and had a huge mouth filled with blade shaped teeth, I quickly ran into the elevator and slammed the button to floor four. The doors closed slowly, once the last inch of the room visible was gone, a loud thud came from the other side of the doors and dented them, I could feel the elevator moving up now. It finally stopped on floor four, the doors opened, the room in front of me was carpeted in black, and at the end of the room was a fire place, which was surrounded by chairs, in the middle chair right directly in front of the fireplace was a man, his hair was slicked back, he wore a purple velvet suit. I walked toward him, the room getting warmer with every step I took, I looked around, there was a set of stairs leading to a higher level of the room, I thought I saw something moving at the top of them, but I kept walking toward the man, once I reached the back of the couch he was sitting on, I placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and looked at me, a smile appeared on his face, his mouth moved as if he were talking, but I couldn't head any words, but I knew what he said. "You've finally made it", he said, as he stood up and walked over to a picture hanging on the wall, he slid the picture to a side and punched in numbers on a number pad that was hidden behind it. An unlocking sound came from where he was standing and he opened a safe, pulling out a metal box, it was about the size of a shoe box. He starting walking over to me when the windows broke and people in full body suits and masks started jumping in, shooting the man, I ran over to the box and opened it, I stuck my hand inside, a sharp pain struck my hand so I pulled it out, I looked inside and the box was empty, my hand was also unmarked. The people pushed me over and grabbed the box, one of them hit me in the head with their gun, when I came to, I was strapped to a gurney, inside of what looked like an abandoned hospital. I struggled to get free but I couldn't, there was a noise to my left, I looked over and there was a little girl, her hair in front of her hair, and wearing a red dress, walking slowly down a hall, I stared at her while she came, until I noticed that she wasn't actually walking, she was floating. I panicked and struggled more, I did something that I surprised me, my hand had made a weird feeling and on the wall in front of me there was a glowing hole, the edges were glowing and in the middle it was just black, so I tried doing the same again, all of a sudden I was facing the opposite way and there was another glowing hole on the floor where I had been. I looked over, the girl had reached the room and was staring at me, she spoke but I couldn't hear anything, but I knew what she said. "We can't allow you to live", she said, and the opposite hallway had caught on fire, it was quickly stretching towards the room, I looked around, there was a window on the far left of the room, I faced my hand toward it and made the strange feeling again, a glowing circle had appeared on the building outside of the room, so I faced my hand toward the floor and the next I knew I was laying on the ground outside, the gurney beside me, and the building in front of me ablaze. I stood up, and turned around, out of no where another of the masked people were behind me and they hit me in the head again. Then I woke up.
September 17th, 2008 at 11:11pm