Quitting/ What would you do?

Hello, my name is Kate, and if you know me..
You know things aren't going too well for me.
YOu also know that I try to stick by my friends no matter what.
I hardly ever get on here any more, and that's mainly because, I'm thinking of quitting my writing.
Plain and simple.
Everyday the thought sounds more and more apppealing!
Drama here and drama there. Best friend no longer talking to me and my uncle's in the hospital. Facing friends every day with a mask set over my face...
I don't know if I'm quitting or not. But if you don't hear from me again don't be suprised.
I use to swear to myself I would never quit an dI'm taking this all into account as I seriously debate with myself.
I can't believe it's come to this.
I was in my third block today and I couldn't stop thinking about this friend of mine who is no longer talking to me.
I'm losing her like I lost Drew, like I lost Dylan, like I lost Ashley, Taylor, and so many others. And the difference is...
IT HURTS.
Because it couldn't be any more my fault. But my ego won't allow me to apoligize, and I can't say sorry because honestly I'm not!
I told her that I felt like she was forgetting me and so now she is.
And then my uncle...
Well, I just miss him, and we're not going to see him, or anything any time soon.
Scool...well, it's hard.
I'm tired of the try harder speech from my parents and their little well maybe you shouldn't write all the time then you'd remember.
Basically, my life sucks, and it's all my fault.
I can't remember the last time I was so upset and the bad thing is that two days ago i was happy as could be!
I should be happy. I am lucky to be here, and yet here I am saying that I may quit...and I hate it when people quit.
Please, give me your honest opinions.
What would you do?
September 17th, 2008 at 11:28pm