The past 3 days.

So I havent been on the computer since like Sunday. Which is a good thing for me. I spend way to much time on here. But anyways. So Monday i started karate with my best friend Brooke. Its not something i would usually do. But shes going through hard times and is doing it as part of this therapy thingg. so im supporting her. I think thats gunna be good for me. I dont really have a hobby or an activity to do on week days like normal kids my age. Oh and Sunday i got back together with my ex boyfriend, alex. We hung out on tuesday and it was great. But before i hung out with him i hung out with my other friend that likes me, Kristian. And Brooke was there. They have a past so theyre really good friends and they were holding hands and stuff. And kristian hated me becaus i didnt tell him that i was back with alex. So i got really jealous. And trust me, i am not the jealous type. So obviously there was something wrong there. So i knew i couldnt stayt with alex. so i broke up with him. then hell broke loose bla bla.

So today. I went to the field ( a place where all my friends in the neighborhood go ot hang out) and Krisitan was there. we ended up kissing. Just popping. But yeaa.
and now i dont know what to do.

i dont get why emotional guys think lk if you kiss or like them you HAVE to go out or else your lk leading them on. cus i do like him but i just broke up with my boyfriend. and i know this sounds lk bullshit but i do not feel like having a boyfriend soon. theres gunna be alot of drama now. and i cuased it all.
September 18th, 2008 at 01:40am