Joe speaking Swedish?! xD

I can't seem to stop listening to 'No Air'. And I've no idea why. That kind of music is usually not my cup of tea... How did this happen? I don't know.

I also regret not buying The Ting Tings album while I was still in the UK (and therefore, still had money...), it's so good! It's incredibly good, actually. I also regret drinking as much as I did the night they played Club NME. The two things I remember from that performance are the lead singer wearing blue jeans and me complaining that they played all the 'good songs' (i.e the songs I'd heard at that point) first. According to the friends I was there with I'd said that a million times too, just to clarify my point. Jeeze.

Oh, people! Go buy McFly's new single 'Lies', it's out in stores and on iTunes this week! Not just UK iTunes but basically EVERYWHERE! The album, Radio:ACTIVE, is out Monday (22nd) so make sure you check that out too. It's really good and I'm curious about the extra songs that wasn't on the free edition, which was given away with the Mail on Sunday in July. :D

Tomorrow it's only two weeks until the Swedish premiere of Camp Rock as well! I've seen it a zillion times already but I can't wait to see it on TV and on a big screen too. I just hope they haven't dubbed it... I mean, you never know about Swedish DC, all the other shows like Hannah Montana, Zack & Cody etc. are dubbed. Imagine Joe speaking Swedish?! LMAO! Well, it wouldn't exactly be HIM talking but you get the point.

I miss Michelle! I don't know where she's gone and I miss her, terribly. If anyone knows what happened to her, please tell me! I know school's started again but it's been WEEKS since I heard anything at all from her. I hope she's ok!

Take care!
September 18th, 2008 at 03:43pm