Am i That Obvious?! lol

Okay, First things first, There's a guy i like who works near where i live, His name is "Donald." I'm honestly not sure if he's gay or straight but that's not what this journal is about.. This journal is about something really funny that happen tonight while i was at the store Donald works at.

Alright, So i went in the store to pick up coffee drinks for my mom (She drinks coffee alot.) So i ran in, Grabbed the coffee and went to a random register.. Until i saw Donald walk by and open a new register, Then of course i went over there. I just kept telling myself "Just play it cool.. Just play it cool!" lol, And when i got up there he's like "How are you today?" And i hesitated due to the fact that i didn't know what to say (Real smooth i know) haha, But then i said "Pretty good. My mom's not feeling good so i had to make the coffee-stop today." And he's like "Yeah.. I'm not feeling too good myself." And then there was this older guy behind me who smiles real big and says "Maybe you should make him a cup of coffee." (He was joking of course.) And i laughed and Donald laughed, Nodding his head slightly. So as i'm leaving the older guy grins and pats me on the shoulder saying "I'm just trying to help you out." And again Donald and i laugh. "Have a nice day." Donald says. "You too!" i laugh and walk away with a face probably more red than you've ever seen, lmao.
It's like.. I thought i was playing it cool but apparently even the freakin' Customer's can see i'm hitting on Donald, Lol, Well maybe Now my crush will finally get the hint, hehe.

I know this was a completely random journal but i just felt like writing this down, I can't believe that happen today, It was hilarious.
September 19th, 2008 at 02:50am