eBay Hackers Should DIE.

Okay so I've never done one of these journal things before but I really badly felt the need to rant right now.

I just found out someone hacked my Ebay or my Paypal account and fucking bought something which means $50 got charged to my Visa card. $50 may not be a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but when you don't have a bunch of money its a lot. I'm normally a pretty rational kind of person but right now I am royally fucked off.

I cannot even explain how angry I am. Plus this person fucking hacked my email account as well!! So I had to fix their shit and email the people they were buying stuff off to say they were being fucked with.

AARRGHH!! FUCKING SERIOUSLY!!!

I had to go cancel my Visa and my Ebay and my Paypal and I've gone and changed all my passwords and now I can only hope that this fucker, whoever he or she is will stop.

I actually am seething with pissed-offness right now. I seriously would love to punch that motherfucker or have someone charge their account so they know what the fuck it feels like.

I actually cried and my hands were shaking when I saw my statement.

FUCK!

I don't think I've ever sworn this much at once or been this angry. I'm like on the verge of tears, call me a whiner but like, I'm a nice person, I don't lie or cheat or steal, I'm not a bitch so why'd this have to happen to me? I want to PUNCH THIS PERSON OUT!

It just disgusts me that some people have such blatant disregard for people and such disrespect. Do they have no conscience? Do they think it's okay to steal peoples money?! I mean fuck!

That is my rant and I am still fucking pissed the shit off.

And if this piece of shit excuse for a human being hacks any of my stuff again. I don't even know what I'm going to do, but I am going to be even more super-angry and fucked off than I am right now.
September 19th, 2008 at 03:41am