Katie Needs To Come Back

As many of you may know, Katie (kittenkT) was banned from Mibba. I have messaged a lot of people, and I will be messaging many more to let people know about this. What is 'this'? 'This' is a petition I'm starting to get Katie un-banned.

Katie is an awesome fucking author, and her story "Your Friends Can't Help You" was very popular; it shot up to ten stars in almost one day. For those of you who can't tell or don't know, that is an amazing fucking thing. But because she defended herself against people who were talking shit, she was banned. I know a lot of people commented on YFCHY, and I know for a fact that many people want the story to come back and be continued.

So the message of this journal (so people can't call this spam and meaningless, because it fucking isn't) is to let the voices of those who want Katie to return to be heard. I am starting a petition and putting the user names of every person involved on my profile so certain people can see how many users want Katie to return.

If you are interested, support, or believe in this petition, message me or drop me a comment on my profile. Anybody and everybody is welcomed to join, and I will be glad to add your name to the growing list of supporters.

Thanks for reading this, and be sure to spread the word about wanting Katie to come back.

peace,
Heather
September 19th, 2008 at 05:27am