Ahhh well idk if anyone here remembers me or anything...

Probably not but I have come back after almost a year? A few months?
I can't remember. I just decided to come back but I see some things are still the same.

Random stuff that happened today:
I heard about the Twilight books and well, they don't seem very interesting. But I'll give it a try.
I got grounded for taking some time off to do homework instead of washing dishes like I should because "I'm a young woman and I should always keep the house clean." This coming from my mom who complains about people not getting the rights they deserve blah blah, yet she's pretty sexist herself.
Anyway, I skipped 5th period today even though I was trying hard not to. I ended up walking around the whole entire school and no one ever asked me anything about what I was doing whoaaaa.
I seriously hate school. Yeah I'm a sophomore and eventually I'll appreciate it but this year is ridiculously boring. Everyone just looks the same and everyone's trying to be different but they end up being just like everyone else.
Also, it turns out I can't hang out with my friends this Saturday and it really sucks because I was planning on talking to my ex about getting back together. Oh well.

Moving on to the good stuff, the teacher gave me extra time to finish a project.
I realized that most teachers don't really care about your grades and you can easily lie and get and A.

*sigh* Well I really don't expect anyone to read this but I just felt like typing : P

So how is everyone? : D
September 20th, 2008 at 02:58am