mother trucking binder paper...

well...today i woke up late for school. 7:45 to be exact. my parents were packing up their clothes because they have a meeting that will last the whole weekend. i guess i am kinda sad cuz my parents are pretty much my entertainment. but anyways. i walked to school by myself today because my brother decided to leave early without me. so i was kinda bummed. i didn't have anyone to talk to. so i decided to do something that will change my life forever. i decided to actually.....study. i know that it may sound weird but i have never actually studied in my entire life. i swear to buddha. anyways, i was studying for my english quiz on my way to school, blah blah blah, then i got to school and i knew i forgot something. my cd. i was going to bring a burned cd with all my my hardcore bands like panic at the disco, the academy is..., paramore, the devil wears prada, underoath, chiodos, meg and dia, and more. i was planning on playing it in english class because we were having another substitute teacher. wait i gotta say something really funny. in english i accidentally called our substitute teacher a prostitute teacher. i usually don't talk like that but that's what came out of my mouth...oh yeah my day. well...the rest of the day was pretty much blah. nuthing cool like all you cool kids out there. grrr. i'm going to get some shut eye now. it's like 10.43. goodness gracious. night kids.
September 20th, 2008 at 04:45am