Wake up losers, WE're the REVOLUTION we've been waiting for ;)

Do you get that empty irritating feeling that you've wasted your day

like you wanna do something and make an effing difference

but all you do is stay at home or go to some random shitty party.

I HAVE. and it pisses me off :l seriously, what good did I do today? NOTHING. Would the world appreciate my existance based on the stuff I did? NO.

I mean, hey we look up to some bands and they're hella young. They're actually doing something with their lives, they inspire people. they change people.

We look up to heroes, because DUH they're heroes. They made a difference.

We look up to revolutionists because they changed the world.

Well tell me. What is our generation doing now, huh?

I know people who just fuck around everyday. I know people who have wasted YEARS of their lives, and end up NOWHERE. When they could actually be somebody now if they made the right choices. I know people who are HOPELESS because we're all just normal helpless powerless people in a SHITTY country.

I want to change that.

NO I don't want this to be just some dumb fund raising scheme that only helps 0.001% of the people in the world.

I WANT A REVOLUTION.

I don't want to raise money or ask anyone to resign from their corrupt jobs.

I just want to change the way people think.

well like this for example, this is what got me thinking:

Abused children are more likely to abuse alcohol and become addicted to drugs, and one third will later abuse their own children.
Of all prison inmates, 84% were abused as children.
Depression often co-occurs with anxiety disorders and substance abuse, with 30 percent of teens with depression also developing a substance abuse problem. (NIMH) 2/3 of those suffering from depression never seek treatment.
One Vegan could save hectares of land and hundreds of lives per year. [okayyy random. I just felt like putting that in there :>]
How the hell could we have a better tommorow if todays youth could barely survive today?

think about it :l

and just you wait. I'm starting my revolution. & I don't plan on stopping ;)

BTW
I thought of something :l
I wanna make a cd, like make it a contest. People have to submit lyrics or songs about starting a revolution towards world peace. Then we could sell the cd, not for money but to get the message of the songs across. How awesome would that be? :l It would include some covers and shit :)) cause I wanna do Queen's Under Pressure and some other songs :]
Then we use the money we make to teach kids how to play instruments or enroll them in school :D
haha watcha think?
I know it's been done before but I wanna do something that I & other people could be proud of :)

ANOTHERBTW:

Puhleaaaseee visit my site :) haha it has like 900% more about me and my life compared to mibba :)) && add me up if you have an account ;)

click orrr copy paste to your sexy browser :D :

http://dirtylittl3secr3t.multiply.com/
September 20th, 2008 at 07:13am