17th August; Panic At The Disco!

that day sure has many meanings;
-indonesia's independence day
-panic at the disco's concert
-the best day of my life.
kay so, it has been like, 34 days since panic's concert. i know it's a long time but, i just wanted to 'journalize' all this. (journalize isn't even a word isnt it ?)

i went to tennis indoor senayan (the place where panic's concert was held) at around umm, 6.30-ish, with tania and my bro. my dad said i can go to the concert with my bro, so, yeah.
as i sit down at my car, i immediately turned on the tape and switched to CD 1, which is Pretty. Odd., and sang along to the songs.
i was like so worried on the way there, i was afraid that we wont get to see panic in front. because i wanna see ryan ross right in front of my fcking eyes. but i didn't -_-

they performed about 18 songs, i think. and you know how fucking stupid i was ? the opening act was from a local band, the changcuters, and at the changcuter's performance, i was like in the middle, and when it came to panic, i was on the right.
on the right. which was like so far away from ryan ): i felt like crying, at how stupid i was, moving to the right. ok now stop it -_-

i've gone crazy when they performed the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage, which is my favorite song in a fever you can't sweat out. and i shouted like crazy when ryan said 'northern downpour'.
oh and i think i yelled ryan's name a lot. and when i mean i lot, i mean, a lot.

it was the best first concert of my life ! (yes, my first concert)
wait, no, it was the best day of my life. :D
September 20th, 2008 at 01:08pm