I'm Losted...

Damn, third journal already! This shit's addictive, but to the point...It really sucks when the one person you can talk to about anything and everything isnt going to have their mobile for the next 10 days, and then to make things worse the boy I like has gone and done something thats got me really thinking, and now I've no one to ask for advice...

Never, ever, ever has he ever put an xx at the end of his txt messages...It doesn't matter what the situation, not even when I broke down the other friday night, and was txting him afterwards did he do the whole xx thing...Then tonight, of all bloody nights, he decides to go and do it...I dunno what the hell to think about it now either, and like I've already stated, my boy advisor is out for 10 days...

We were just talking about what his plans were for tonight (footy presentation) and then about how he had fallen asleep on me, and I was saying about how someone should have taken photo's for our graduation presentation, and then he said, I quote, right down to the very lettering:

yeah i gtg ttyl xx

I didn't even noticed it until I'd replied and it went back into the message! Then it was like a slap to the face, and I've been wondering ever since, for the last 3 and a half hours, how the hell I'm supposed to interpret it...If you guys were in my shoes how would you interpret it?
September 20th, 2008 at 01:42pm