Something

Sometimes things turn about, think positive, yell, scream, cry, smile. Whatever. A question: has anyone ever come across a band, you listen to their music and it makes you want to cry it’s so fantastic? But then come to realize they’ve broken up. And the feeling is just one of oddness. Where it comes to you having to find out what happened to the band members, because the music they made was so inspirational?

One, two, three, ten.
Come back home and scream again.
Four, five, six, nine.
Every whisper is a sign.


Sometimes a wish and a hope is everything that we can hang onto. I don’t mean to sound cliche, something like a broken record. But I want to make a point, or so to speak prove my own. I’m not sure what I want yet, but theres something.

Sometimes moments go by to quickly, other times time drags. Most of my friends are years older then me, growing up, going to university, college, getting ready to graduate, and here I am, sitting at the tender age of thirteen. I feel like I need to be at the same level of change as them. Sometimes it’d be amazing to grow up. But other times, I want to stay my age, as I am.

I’ve said this before, I want to inspire people. With whatever, speaking, writing, anything.
September 20th, 2008 at 06:57pm