Happy New Year's, Baby You Owe Me The Best Gift I will ever ask for

so i realized something.....

it's 2007 as you all know and i realized it's gonna be the same as last year. another year full of misery, emoness, and writing constantly to keep yourself sane. new years isn't that big in our family. and i always think the same thing "this year is going to be the same as last year" which is actually true. this year is going to be a little better i hope. graduating in may. on 07.07.07 i will be turning 18. I will be going off to college and experiencing things on my own. hopefully this year will be different and instead of writing my heart out to fill that emptiness inside i could find someone new. I'll meet a really great guy and i hope i do. i hate being alone. I sit at home on a saturday night listening to patrick, gerard, brendon or whom ever is on my shuffle on my ipod singing me to sleep, giving me that inspiration to write, giving me that hope that at least my story self is getting a little more action then my real self. hopefully this year will change. hopefully this year things will go my way.

i need to stop being emo and start being my real self.

happy new years loves.
January 1st, 2007 at 07:53am