Live right now. Yeah, just be yourself.

"It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else."

---

Alrighty! Time to bloggity blog blog blog. It's been terribly long since my last post and I apologise for that. I had an assessment I was spending all of my time on, then when I thought I was free of it we got an extension on it. Which was awesome, because I needed that extension -- but it was also bad in the respect that it meant I still had three more days of hardcore programming to complete.

That assessment is finished now though, and I have another one. It's due in six weeks though. And I have....actually I have one for all four subjects. Wow. I better get cracking.

---

At the moment I have holidays for two weeks. I bet you can guess what I'm going to be doing throughout my precious days off -- ASSIGNMENTS! YAY!

I do, however, plan to do some fun stuff as well. I'm going to try and finish Banjo Kazooie for my N64, or at least make some more progress. Last holidays it took me three days to get about halfway through. So, I might be able to finish it off these holidays. ...See, I'm aiming to collect every single thing from every level and I have done that so far. I just think the later levels are going to be harder.

I'm also going to go out with my friends. I think we're going bowling..

Does anybody else think it's weird that I'm going out with my younger sister and her friends also? I don't know, I'm friendly with her friends too...even though they're two years younger than me..

---

I want to be creative as well. I've discovered that I want to do way too many things in my life. I want to work in IT. I want to do multimedia design. I want to do animation. I want to be a web developer. I want to be an illustrator. I want to make models. I want to work in stop motion animation.

Too many things.

But I figure that a lot of the creative stuff I can do on my own and won't really need training in it. Just my own practice...

ANYWAY. These holidays I'm going to be practicing some stop motion animation and I might work on a drawing or something..

OH, and I have some great ideas developing in my brain for my story here on Meebs. So hopefully I'll write some more of that too.

---

I went out to dinner last night for my friends birthday. I hate getting dressed up. My family always tries to dress me up to be really girly and "preppy" like 'cause I don't really have any ..."nice" clothes.

So, I decided I would go a bit "goff" last night. So I wore this black lacey flow-y dress thing over my skinny jeans. And I tied a paisley tie that used to be my fathers around my waist. ..And I wore my high high all black chucks over my jeans. Yay! I looked cool. ...My little sister is a big help with finding me stuff to wear..

And last night I got to mingle with new people. I do like meeting new people.

---

On a closing note, my sister bought me a new black beaded wristband bracelet thing. Remember how a couple of journals ago my old one fell off and I was upset because I had had it on for 10 months?

Well, I have a new one now. ...One problem. It's stained my wrist black. After it got wet in the shower the colour must have leaked out...

Oh no! My favourite skin!
September 21st, 2008 at 07:54am