~*~.My past 3 horoscopes [[yeah, I'm boring, sorry, lol, xP]].~*~

Mood: Content & rockin' out, \m/.

Listening to: Dancing Dead-By: Avenged Sevenfold.

Your horoscope for September 19, 2008:

Express yourself to the fullest today, Kendra. Feel free to take an unconventional approach when it comes to dealing with your emotions. Try not to get cajoled into thinking you need to fit into some sort of social construction of what kind of person you need to be and what sort of things you need to think. All you need to do is think for yourself. Fight the established norms and become your own person.

Your horoscope for September 20, 2008:

You should be on cloud nine for most of the day today, Kendra. As evening sets in, however, things might get a little too heavy for you to be comfortable with. People will have had enough of your gossip by then, so give it a rest. Kick back and plan for the next few days. You might also want to take a more serious approach to your romantic commitments by confirming your feelings about your partner at this time.

Your horoscope for September 21, 2008:

You may have a hard time getting the fire started today, Kendra. Realize that this might just be a better day to gather logs. Be realistic and thoughtful in your actions. Be conscious of the steps you need to take to reach a certain goal. When in doubt, take the more conservative route. You will find that there is a great deal of support on that path. Don't be the raven that gets distracted by shiny objects along the way. Stay on target.

~*.Kendra.*~
September 21st, 2008 at 10:42pm